14 ม.ค. 2559

ภาษาอังกฤษ ป.5 - Past Simple Tense

Fill in the correct form of the verb in brackets in Past Simple Tense

1. A dog .......................(scratch) me this morning.
2. Who .................(take) my hat?
3. Anan .................. (look) for his jigsaw yesterday.
4. I ..............................(not bring) my jacket yesterday.
5. My father ..................(give) me a notebook two days ago.
6. The telephone ...................(ring) very loudly last night.
7. .................you ...............(wash) the dishes this morning?
8.My friend .......................(carry) a heavy bag this morning.
9. We .................(bake) a cake for the party yesterday night
10. Sopa .........................(collect) stamps when she ............(be) young.
11. My daughter .................(be) nervous yesterday.
12. We .....................(listen) to the music last night.
13. I ..............(be) sick two days ago.
14 The students ......................(finish) their lessons an hour ago.
15.Ticha ...............(have) dinner at a Chinese restaurant last Sunday.
16. I ...........(hear) a loud noise last night.
17. Nutty ..............(sleep) late last night 
18.A gardener ...............(cut) a big tree last week
19. Jim and John ................(live) in Australia two year ago.
20. My Mother ............. .........(buy) a new car yesterday.

      




Answer 1 scratched 2 took 3 looked 4.didn't bring  5 gave  6 rang 7 Did ...wash 8 carried 9 baked 10 collected ... was 11 was  12 listened  13 was 14.finished 15 had 16 heard 17 slept 18 cut 19 lived 20 bought

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น